Week 1/2 - Reflection
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation) I'm proud of some of my math because I've been getting it really easily or after a quick example.
Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why) just a little bit of my writing because I haven't been getting to many ideas so yeah.
A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a brief explanation) connecting because I've been talking with the people in my group in writing.
A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why) be brave because i need to be more brave and put my hand up
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Behaviour Matrix and I achieved/showed this by... focusing on my work and trying to get it done.
What is my personal goal for next week? to make sure i get all my work done.
No comments:
Post a Comment